1) The Compulsive CC’er and Reply All – especially if you are replying all to just say “thanks”!
2) The Way-Too-Brief Emailer – Do you tend to reply “got it” or “noted”? If so, you might be sending a negative message to the receiver that you really don’t care.
3) The URGENT and ASAP Subject Liners – if your email is that urgent, pick up the phone!
4) The Debbie Downer – if you find that you are always criticizing or telling people what they are doing wrong, perhaps you should do it in person rather than through email.
5) The Robot – take the time to say hi rather than just jumping straight into business.